1.17.2007

Just Thoughts

As "I" grow like plant, and adapt to the seasons. "I" learn life is about how quickly you can adapt, to your surroundings and master them. "I" say, "I", because "I" can only speak for myself. "I" have not yet master anything, not even myself. Yet knowing what "I" need to do is at least a step in the right direction. So many people wait until the beginning of a New Year to make resolutions, but one thing "I" found out is, that if your serious about mastering yourself or anything else, you will start that day....from that point on.... AND GROW.©

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those words are key for my drumming quest.....well said.

Anonymous said...

I believe u are going in the right step beLoved.

Anonymous said...

I really feel what you're saying. For quite sometime now I've thought that people should be more enthusiastic about a new day rather than a new year. After introspecting if there is something that a person realizes that needs to change in his/her life, why then must they wait for the turn of the calendar year to act. Each waking moment is another opportunity to purge one's life. How much longer will people continue to wait, procrastinate change and fight the growth?